HVAC Maintenance – AC Maintenance – Furnace Maintenance – Heat Pump Maintenance – Eugene OR
Your Comfort And Safety Are Important!
Don’t let another year slip by without getting an annual safety and HVAC maintenance check-up of your air conditioner, furnace or heat pump. When it comes to your home heating and cooling, preventative maintenance is one of the best investments you can make. Some questions to consider are:
- When was the last time your system was checked?
- When was the last time you changed your air filter?
- How old is your existing heating and cooling system?
- Are your energy bills high?
- Is your system keeping your home at a comfortable temperature?
- Do you have pets?
- Does anyone in your home have allergies?
Maintenance benefits: Regular maintenance will keep your heating and cooling system operating at its peak performance while neglecting necessary maintenance will only ensure a steady decline of the performance of your heating and cooling equipment. Additional benefits include:
- Peak Performance – Regular maintenance will help your furnace or heat pump operate at peak performance, which will help save money on your monthly utility bill.
- Extend the life of your equipment – We all know that taking care of something will make it last longer. This is especially true of heating & cooling equipment.
- Increase your home safety – Having a professional HVAC company inspect your furnace will make sure to not only address performance issues but safety issues as well.
- Can prevent costly repairs – scheduling regular service now can uncover small problems.
- Required by manufacturers – to keep your warranty valid.
We won’t miss a beat. Our top notch technicians will do a thorough check of your air conditioner, furnace or heat pump. Our checklist includes:
- Inspect compressor
- Suction Pressure
- Discharge Pressure
- Compressor volts
- Compressor amperage
- Compressor contactor, clean and tighten connections
- Crankcase heater operation
- Condenser coil condition
- Clean condenser coil
- Check condenser coil fin condition
- Check indoor coil fin condition
- Condenser entering and leaving air temperatures
- Condenser fan motor condition
- Refrigerant charge
- Blower motor condition
- Blower motor voltage and amperage
- Blower motor electrical connections
- Air handler or Gas furnace electrical connections and wiring
- Check and clear condensate drain pans and piping
- Replace generic air filter or clean washable air filter
- Check and clean burner assembly and heat exchanger
- Check gas pressure
- Check and clean pilot assembly
- Check for proper flame adjustment
- Check operation of limits
- Check induced draft blower assembly
- Check reversing valve operation
- Check defrost controls
- Check operation of strip heat
- Check electrical components
- Check thermostat program and operation
Scheduling regular HVAC maintenance for your air conditioning, furnace or heat pump is one of the smartest things you can do for you and your family.
We’re Attentive….Effective….INNOVATIVE AIR. Call today! 541-746-1040
HVAC Maintenance Eugene Oregon
Area Of Service: Eugene, Springfield, Cottage Grove, Sutherlin, Roseburg, and Oregon Coast areas.