Furnace Installation – Heat Pump Installation – Air Conditioner Installation – Eugene Oregon
This Is A Time For A True Professional
There are some projects that can be a do it yourself, but this is not one of them. Installing a new furnace or heat pump is one of those times to trust a certified HVAC contractor. A lot can go wrong with an in-experienced contractor. Our tried and true heating and cooling technicians receive ongoing training and certification so that your installation goes quickly and smoothly.
We’ll make sure to guide you to the right furnace or heat pump and make sure it is properly sized. You’ll be surprised to know that many well-intended sales people think “bigger is better” and nothing could be farther from the truth. You want to make sure a proper load calculation has been performed so that you get the right fit for you home.
When you hire us to install a new furnace, you can enjoy the peace of mind knowing that we have the following items under control and are prepared to handle any issue should it arise.
- Sizing Issues: Most homeowners assume that their old furnace was the correct size for their home. However; contractors find that old furnaces and heat pumps are often over-sized and sometimes undersized for the heating needs of the home.
- Gas Leaks: Attaching the new furnace to the gas line is easier said than done. Properly attaching the furnace to the gas line requires care to avoid a dangerous gas leak.
- Carbon Monoxide Leaks: If a furnace is installed improperly, the potential for carbon monoxide leaks increases dramatically. This happens when the furnace flue is not installed properly.
- Leaky duct work – Typical homes experience up to 30% loss of heating due to leaky duct work. Our assessment of your home will identify and fix leaks, which may lead us to recommending a less expensive furnace or heat pump.
- Furnace Won’t Work: If you don’t install the furnace correctly, it may not run. There could be many possibilities including: duct sizing, flue installation, or control wiring that will effect operation. A heating contractor will make sure it is running correctly by performing a proper start up and test procedure.
Enjoy the peace of mind of having the job done right. Our air conditioner, furnace and heat pump installers will make sure to find the perfect fit for you! Get a free estimate today.
We’re Attentive….Effective….INNOVATIVE AIR. Call today! 541-746-1040
Area Of Service: Eugene, Springfield, Cottage Grove, Sutherlin, Roseburg, and Oregon Coast areas.