Gas Furnace

Gas Furnace Eugene

Choose a Gas Furnace Wisely

With 50% of your home’s energy bill going toward healing and cooling, it makes sense to choose a gas furnace wisely.  No one can offer you better guidance than Innovative Air.

Daikin Comfort ProDaikin: The Premium Brand Industry Leader – Daikin Industries, LTS (DIL) is a Fortune 1,000 company with more than 50,000 employees worldwide, making it the number one residential and commercial HVAC manufacturer in the world!

How do you measure efficiency for Gas Furnace?
Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) – is a rating that reflects how efficiently a gas furnace converts fuel to energy. An AFUE of 80 means that approximately 80 percent of the fuel is utilized to provide warmth to your home, while the remaining 20 percent escapes as exhaust.

Daikin Gas Furnace80% AFUE GAS FURNACES
Every Daikin brand gas furnace is engineered with a unique heat exchanger constructed from tubular stainless steel to offer outstanding dependability and worry-free comfort.

80% AFUE – This gas furnace converts 80 cents of every energy dollar into indoor comfort in your home.

Multi-speed motor provides airflow to match comfort needs, reduces energy consumption and system noise.

Durable silicon nitride igniter eliminates the need for an energy-wasting pilot light.

Chances are you didn’t purchase or install your existing unit. Your personal needs may be different than the original owners were and possibly the layout of your home might have changed due to a remodeling or how you use the space.  Innovative Air technicians will take this into account when advising you on the best replacement furnace. Moreover, they will explain how you can receive improved energy efficiency. We suggest that you weigh the following factors before purchase:

  1. Energy Efficiency – If you have a furnace that is over 10 years old, it may be time to consider a higher efficiency furnace.
  2. The Size You Actually Need – surprisingly, many contractors over-size or under-size equipment. It’s a BIG mistake. Nothing is more important than having your equipment properly sized.  We’ll make sure you get a perfect fit!
  3. Proper Ventilation – Your duct work needs to be sealed properly and venting properly. Often over looked by other heating contractors, we’ll make sure to do a proper evaluation of your ductwork as well.
  4. Compare Costs – A higher efficiency units typically costs more than lower efficiency units, however; you’ll reap the rewards over time as an ENERGY STAR® or high efficiency gas furnace  usually pays for itself because of the saving in operating cost.
  5. Choose The Right Contractor – At the end of the day, the most important step in replacing your home’s heating system is choosing the right contractor. No matter what brand name you choose, the comfort, reliability and energy efficiency it provides is in the hands of the contractor installing it.

Comfort For Life – The Daikin brand of air conditioners is ready to help you achieve control, energy efficiency and long-term peace of mind. Their attention to quality, design and engineering provide cooling products that will provide years of consistent indoor comfort.

Daikin offers a full range of products from home to commercial units. Regardless of the need, we have a product designed to serve a very large number of needs, from high efficiency home units to traditional roof top units and chillers to more advanced technology, such as variable refrigerant volume.

Daikin Residential and Commercial HVAC Applications

There are many things to consider when purchasing a new gas furnace.  No one will give you better guidance than Innovative Air.

We’re Attentive….Effective….INNOVATIVE AIR.  Call today!  541-746-1040

Area Of Service: Eugene, Springfield, Cottage Grove, Sutherlin, Roseburg, and Oregon Coast areas.