Ductless Contractor In Eugene Oregon
How To Hire A Ductless Contractor
Look For A Ductless Contractor With Good Credentials
Choosing the right ductless heat pump contractor in Eugene, Oregon is the most important part of purchasing a ductless system. A professional contractor is one who has been properly trained and certified in ductless heat pump technology. Your ductless contractor will perform a thorough analysis of your living environment, make a good recommendation and will properly size your ductless system for optimal performance.
A Daikin 3D dealer has impressive credentials:
- Daikin 3D Dealers offer the best warranty in the business. Warranty Plus covers 10 year on compressor and 7 years on parts of selected products.
- Daikin 3D Dealers has completed more than 80 hours of rigorous training on products, service and installation so you can expect them to get it right the first time.
- Daikin 3D Dealers are committed to the highest level of service and satisfaction.
Look for a NATE Certification HVAC contractor.
NATE (North American Technician Excellence) is a 3rd party, non-profit certification program for HVAC technicians. NATE is the only certification program with HVAC industry-wide recognition.
It provides rigorous training to ensure technicians know how to properly install, maintain and repair various types of HVAC systems, including ductless units. NATE certification is a voluntary training that a quality contractor will strive for as they receive the best training the industry has to offer.
Choose a contractor experienced with ductless installations
A contractor with extensive experience in ductless installations is more likely to provide a flawless installation resulting in peak efficiency and performance. Ask your ductless contractor if they can install multiple units for zoned heating and cooling or ask about other specialties and additional services the contractor has to offer.
Enjoy peace of mind when you hire a certified ductless contractor:
- Knowledge and experience count: A certified ductless company will make sure your equipment is properly sized so that it will operate at peak performance and you keep you comfortable all year long.
- Rest easy with a certified ductless company. A lot can go wrong in the hands of an inexperienced HVAC technician. Your comfort and safety are on the line so hiring Daikin 3D and NATE-certified technicians gives you training that is second to none.
- Get it right the first time: You’ll have fewer callback because the ductless technician gets the job done right the first time around so you’re not stuck troubleshooting equipment that was just installed.
- Lower operating cost and utility bills. A properly installed ductless system pays for itself by resulting in the equipment running at peak performance.
- Quick diagnosis and resolution in the event a repair is required.
We’ll find the perfect match for you! We’re trained and certified and will make sure to find the right solution for you.
Hiring the right ductless contractor in Eugene, Oregon will go a long way toward a successful installation. As a Daikin 3D ductless contractor with NATE certification, we’ve got you covered. Get a Quote or call now.
We’re Attentive….Effective….INNOVATIVE AIR. Call today! 541-746-1040